Strategically located, Parachute Montreal is less than 30 minutes away from the SkyVenture Montreal wind tunnel, to combine training at the wind tunnel and the drop zone.
Parachute Montreal has worked in collaboration for several years with the Canadian Armed Forces to provide parachute training to various military groups.
Highly specialized personnel
Each year, our team of instructors, coaches and riggers put their knowledge to work in order to meet, or exceed, the standards established by the Canadian government.
Our instructors are responsible for the programs that require military expertise in several areas, and understand the needs of the different groups. Certain instructors have had a military career while others have acquired ground experience in the last few years.
- Instructors, coaches and riggers are accredited by the Canadian Sport Parachuting Association (CSPA).
- Expertise on military equipment.
Our military training programs are designed and developed in cooperation with different units of the Canadian Army in order to meet the particular needs of each elite group. Our programs include:
- Up-to-date information.
- Consolidation of skills using the wind tunnel.
- Freefall techniques (including BOC conversion).
- Canopy control.
- Training on tactical flying.
- Freefall training, with or without combat equipment, day and night.
- Canopy control, solo, or group tactical approach, night jump.
- Wind tunnel training, with or without combat equipment, including advanced stabilisation techniques.
Parachute Montreal possesses the infrastructure and equipment necessary to satisfy all of the requirements for the Government of Canada. We offer :
- A private airport accredited by Transport Canada.
- Radio frequencies from Industry Canada for operation on the drop zone.
- Indoor classrooms.
- Debriefing rooms with all the necessary training equipment.
- A separate landing area for students.
- Equipment containing skyhooks, and with flight characteristics similar to 9-cell CPS MS 2890.
Our drop zone has more than 200 acres, surrounded by cultivated agricultural land, to provide safe landings for all activities, including those requiring off-drop zone landing.
Our fleet of aircraft can support the Canadian Armed Forces at our drop zone, or also at various military locations. We have available:
- two Twin Otter.
- a Short Skyvan.
- a Casa 212.
- a Sherpa.
- a Twin Beech.
Contact Mario to learn more firstname.lastname@example.org