Why choose PM
Parachute Montreal was born from the expertise of Parachutisme Nouvel Air, our sister school that has been operating for more than 25 years in Farnham, on the South Shore of Montreal. Because of the experience and expertise developed through Parachutisme Nouvel Air, Parachute Montreal was created and is the ideal skydiving centre, designed to meet all of your needs.
1. Benefit from the advantages of two drop zones
We are the only place in Quebec that offers two drop zones, one in Saint-Esprit, on the North Shore of Montreal, and one in Farnham, on the South Shore of Montreal. To meet all of your expectations, you will benefit from:
- More than 25 years of experience and expertise.
- Almost 50 instructors with more than 175,000 jumps of combined experience.
- 3 airplanes that can accommodate a total of 64 passengers.
- 2 locations, doubling your chance to jump, in case of poor weather, at one of the other schools.
2. Our instructors and coaches are highly specialized and experienced
Our expertise and experience allows us to respond to your needs, whatever your level is. Whether you want to experience your first jump, further your training or to progress in the sport and be trained by some of the best skydivers in the country, we assure you that we will meet your needs.
At Parachute Montreal, we have:
- A management team which has a combined experience of more than 54,000 jumps.
- The knowledge of a team composed of instructors, trainers and packers which develops training programs for the Canadian Army elite
- 75% of our instructors possess the highest level of certification in Canada (D CoP).
- A national championship team: Evolution.
- The expertise of the only Master Learning Facilitator for the Canadian Sport Parachuting Association (CSPA): Mario Prévost.
3. Safe equipment
Our new Sigma tandem equipment is the best and safest in the industry. The manufacturer, United Parachute Technologies (UPT), is the ultimate in tandem equipment, and has manufactured parachutes for over 30 years. Each of our parachutes are equipped with an Automatic Activation Device (AAD) and a Skyhook and are rigorously inspected to the standards of the Canadian Sport Parachuting Association (CSPA).